Dr. Richard Loria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Loria?

September 18th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Very personalized individual care.

April 18th, 2017

Negative experience occurred twice

Please beware of this practice. I took my son every week for 6 months (45 minutes at at time) for allergy shots, only to find out he received blanks in his serum, which we had to redo (going every week again for an additional 6 months). I gave the practice another shot, but was recently informed that their refrigerator malfunctioned, meaning that we now have to rebuild again to his current dose. A huge waste of time for me and my child.

January 27th, 2014

I agree with the previous reviews regarding the rude nursing staff. In addition, you will have to interact with the nursing staff for lab results and not Dr. Lori so question regarding my child's lab results were not thoroughly explained. This to me is important especially for complicated and confusing immune system issues. As mentioned in previous reviews, we got the out of office or he is on vacation line also when we wanted answers to questions. We switched Dr's.

April 15th, 2011

Horrible nurse and mistakes

I made an appointment for my 4 y.o. daughter to check for a potential presence of allergies and made an appointment with Doctor Loria. I had to wait several days, b/c I was told he was booked. When I came in the office on time, I still waited about 30 minutes to be let into the room. Once inside, we were greeted by a staff nurse. The worst experience I ever had with a child. I never complain about anything, especially doctors and had I been there alone, I probably would not even write this. She was so curt not only to me, but to my little girl, her handling of my daughter was very cold, borderline rude; she never said a single nice word, made eye contact or looked like she even wanted to talk. When I asked a small question, she appeared agitated and aloof. After I asked how long it will be before Dr Loria sees us she rudely said that he is not in the office and we will be seen by another Dr. I was very surprised that no one even told me after all the wait for an appointment, I was not scheduled for the right doctor. I didnt complain but looked surprised, so she immediately rudely said: "you can leave if you want to!" I was shocked. I asked why she would offer me to leave if I came in with the child, although I was unpleasantly surprised that I was so mislead by the appointment staff. She was so rude and curt and angry, that I could not believe she was employed by the medical office and is in contact with children. I had to wait for another 30 minutes to realize she refused to come back and sent another, much nicer older nurse instead. We were finally seen by a female allergist and everything was fine, but after I left the office 2 1/2 hrs later I felt awful and this feeling hasnt left for 4 months since. My daughter, who is a very sweet and well mannered girl, asked me: mommy, why is this lady so mean??? Wouldnt recommend going there or at least suggest Dr Loria and others not to destroy their reputation by employing such a medieval wrench.

January 16th, 2011

Excellent Physician

I've been going to the McLean Office for over 10 years...to see Dr. Loria and to get allergy shots. Of all the doctors I see, he is one of my favorites. He treats me as a person not just the next patient in line to see.

July 16th, 2010

Excellent

I have been going to Dr. Loria for about 10 years. I see many doctors for various problems and he is one of my favorites. He is thorough, caring and proactive. The staff in Sterling are very pleasant.

April 28th, 2010

Excellent Physician

After 75 years of existence, I can look back on my experience as a patient (and our family's experience) with various physicians in several states, as well as medical doctors in the Air Force. Dr. Loria is simply excellent: his decision to treat patients as thinking human beings and attempt to carefully communicate with them is only one of his outstanding qualities.

March 11th, 2008

SUPERB- as an all-around physician who treats 'the whole patient'

I have been Dr. Loria's patient for several years now. In addition to his being incredibly caring (as is his staff), he is also one of the most informed and insightful physicians I have run across. During my first visit, I was shocked to have a doctor really listen to me, spend time and even apologize for asking so many questions--while I had come in just seeking a new allergist, he correctly identified that I had been exposed to Lyme's and had low thyroid, etc. This is one doctor's office I really look forward to going to.

April 8th, 2016