A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lovanio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lovanio, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lovanio, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovanio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lovanio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Lovanio MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Lovanio practice?
- Dr. Richard Lovanio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lovanio practices Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.