A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Love, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Love has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Ft Sanders Sevier Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Love MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Love practice?
- Dr. Richard Love has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Love practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.