Dr. Richard Love MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 26th, 2016
Poor
So far I have not been pleased with this office. I have not seen Dr. Love so it's not directly about him. The wait time is long. The ladies at the front are rude and inappropriate. They talk about patients and you can hear the entire conversation. They are rude on the phone when you call about any problems and just say everything is normal, then transfer you to a nurse who never answers. I am definitely looking for a new doctor. During the visit they listen to the heart beat said all is going well and push you out the door. How do you even know all is well? In my previous pregnancy I had great care and this definitely is not.

April 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Love is the greatest doctor I've ever had, and I've seen many obstetricians. He has a great sense of humor and has really kept my head on my shoulders through my first pregnancy. I highly recommend him to anyone.

February 28th, 2013
ever female should have him for there obgyn
I have been going to Dr Love for 13 years he has always treated me with great kindness and caring to me hes the best and a good man when i had to be called he was the one who called he treats hes patients like they deserve to be treated and for his staff they are very kind it dont matter what kind of insurance you have to them it is all the same god bless them all

August 8th, 2012
I am so glad I found such a caring dr. The staff is wonderful and so nice and during my pregnancy I was high risk and he took great care of me and my baby!!

March 20th, 2012
DO NOT LET DR. LOVE DELIVER YOUR CHILD!!
Horrible experience. Comletley rude and degrading. Delivered my child and then when I asked for birth control, he told me he did not believe in birth control for unmarried women. PIG

March 31st, 2011
He has been my doctor for years and he goes above and beyond. I am lucky to have someone that cares about my situation so much. His office staff is nice and I have had no problems at all.

January 3rd, 2011
Find another Doctor
Dr. Love's Office is horrible. They were nice enough during the initial visit until they were informed we were on Blue Care state health care. Since then we have been treated like second class citizens. My wife called about an infection she had and was promised call backs which she never received. It was not until we went to another appointment 30 days later that she actually got treatment. The medicine she was given she turned out to be allergic to. When she called the office the nurse practitioner nancy argued with my wife about being allergic. My wife told her the symptoms and Nancy then reluctantly agreed that she was indeed allergic and prescribed another medicine. The staff have always been short with us when we have appointments and arrive on time and NEVER call us back when they say they will. Actually I do not think they have returned but only 4 calls since we have been in heir care. She is in her 8th month and has tried to contact them regarding pains she has been getting along with flu like symptoms and throwing up. The girl who answered the phone said it was "Normal" but said she would speak to Dr. Anderson who would give a call back. This was 2 weeks ago and we have still not received a call. We are in the process of speaking to an attorney about a malpractice suit. I suggest staying far away from this man if you don't have "Private Health Insurance"