A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lovell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lovell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lovell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lovell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Lovell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Lovell practice?
- Dr. Richard Lovell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lovell practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.