A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lovett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dana Lovett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lovett practice?
- Dr. Richard Lovett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lovett practices Radiation Oncology near Rutland, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT and Berlin, VT.
See Rutland Oncologists.