Learn more about Dr. Richard Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovett
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lovett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dana Lovett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lovett practice?
- Dr. Richard Lovett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lovett practices Radiation Oncology near Rutland, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, VT and Burlington, VT.
See Rutland Oncologists.