Learn more about Dr. Richard Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lovett is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lovett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lovett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lovett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dana Lovett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Lovett practice?
- Dr. Richard Lovett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lovett practices Radiation Oncology near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Radiologists.