A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lovett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lovett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovett graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lovett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan