A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richardx Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richardx Lowenthal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richardx Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Essential Tremor (ET)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lowenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Santa Barbara, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richardx M Lowenthal MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richardx M. Lowenthal practice?
- Dr. Richardx Lowenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richardx Lowenthal practices Neurology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Neurologists.