Learn more about Dr. Richard Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lowry, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lowry has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Lowry practice?
Dr. Richard Lowry practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sports Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler General Practitioners, Tyler Internists, Tyler Cardiologists, and Tyler Family Physicians.