A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowry
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lowry has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lowry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Lowry practice?
- Dr. Richard Lowry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lowry practices Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, TX and Crockett, TX.
See Tyler Cardiologists.