Learn more about Dr. Richard Loyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Loyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Loyd, DO, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loyd graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Loyd has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Putnam General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Loyd practice?
Dr. Richard Loyd practices Medical Oncology near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Athens Oncologists.