A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lubens, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lubens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lubens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Matthew Lubens MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lubens practice?
- Dr. Richard Lubens has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lubens practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton General Practitioners.