A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lubens, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubens
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lubens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lubens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lubens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Matthew Lubens MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lubens practice?
- Dr. Richard Lubens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lubens practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Easton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton General Practitioners.