Learn more about Dr. Richard Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lubens, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lubens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lubens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lubens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lubens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Matthew Lubens MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lubens practice?
- Dr. Richard Lubens has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lubens practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton General Practitioners.