A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lubens, Internist is Excellent. Dr. Lubens has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lubens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubens graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lubens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lubens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lubens practice?
Dr. Richard Lubens practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Lubens, Dr. Rickie Lubens, Dr. Rich Lubens, Dr. Rick Lubens, Dr. Richie Lubens, Dr. Ricky Lubens