A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lucariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lucariello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucariello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucariello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Lucariello MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lucariello practice?
- Dr. Richard Lucariello has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lucariello practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.