A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lucariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lucariello is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucariello
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lucariello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lucariello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucariello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucariello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Lucariello MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Lucariello practice?
- Dr. Richard Lucariello has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lucariello practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.