Learn more about Dr. Richard Lucente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lucente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lucente, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucente graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucente has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucente accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Lucente practice?
Dr. Richard Lucente practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.