A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lucente is Excellent. Dr. Lucente has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lucente, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucente graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucente has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucente accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lucente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Lucente practice?
Dr. Richard Lucente practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lucente, Dr. Ricardo Lucente, Dr. Rich Lucente, Dr. Richie Lucente, Dr. Rick Lucente, Dr. Rickey Lucente