Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Lucidi
Dr. Richard Lucidi, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with another office in Richmond, VA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lucidi is affiliated with VCU Health System, Stony Point Surgery Center and VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. Dr. Lucidi has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Lucidi has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Richard Lucidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Jori Carter
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Edward Gill
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi31
Dr. John Seeds
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi45