Dr. Richard Lucidi MD Patient Reviews

September 21st, 2016
Awesome
Dr. Lucidi is a breath of fresh hour. He is so positive, have the best bedside manner, and most importantly he listens to you, and you don't feel rushed. He provides the best advice to your given situation. I highly recommend him to all. His staff is phenomenal. I had a great experience.

May 28th, 2016
Good doctor, TERRIBLE office
He's a great doctor IF you can actually get in to see him, which you probably can't. The office staff here are terrible. 20+ minute wait on hold on the phone just to talk to a receptionist to schedule an appointment. The receptionist will then rudely demand embarrassing personal details of your medical issue, and then tell you no appointments available with the doctor and that you have to see the nurse practitioner Jeanette instead (don't, she's terrible). None of this is Dr. Lucidi's fault, if you can actually get in to see him he is a wonderful, knowledgable, caring doctor - but the office staff will make it nearly impossible for you to see him.

May 20th, 2016
The Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Dr. Lucidi is genuinely the best doctor that I've ever had. I've never been a fan of doctor visits, and dealing with RE issues is even less fun. Dr. Lucidi has an easy, calm manner which makes him very accessible. He was also very knowledgeable about all kinds of fertility issues and quickly addressed my concerns. He was also very willing to consider all my needs and concerns including the financial concerns which is very rare in these situations. With Dr. Lucidi you get a thoughtful, knowledgeable, kind and experienced doctor who is willing to listen to you and work with you. He is also great at explaining why he is making the choices he is during your treatment and what he hopes to accomplish. And as great as Dr. Luicidi is - his staff might be even better. His nurses Christine and Courtney are absolutely exceptional - they truly care about their patients and their well being. I couldn't have hoped for a better doctor and I highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2015
My husband and I could not have asked for a better provider!

September 9th, 2015
Terrible bedside manner! He acted like I was a waste of time. He didn't read my chart and made assumptions. After checking to see if I had PCOS and finding I did not, his advice was to sleep around with multiple men. When I had him clarify what he meant he explained that he thought I was a single woman trying to get pregnant on my own and felt that getting pregnant the old fashioned way was a better/cheaper option than IVF. I've been happily married for years. He didn't apologise and he didn't have any follow up plans. Never going back to see him!

April 16th, 2015
Diagnosed with PCOS before coming to him and needed to have a doctor actually explain what was going on with me rather than throwing medicine at me. Dr. Lucidi is an amazing doctor who has a wonderful caring staff! He doesn't just diagnose but he treats for quality of life!

June 14th, 2013
Dr. Lucidi is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. His bedside manner is exceptional and he knows how to delicately navigate the sensitive issues associated with infertility. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing infertility in the Richmond region.

September 11th, 2012
Wonderful doctor.
Dr. Lucidi is amazing. He has such compassion and ease with his patient alOng with excellent care.

July 19th, 2010
A cut above!
Dr. Lucidi is a cut above! I have been around to other reproductive endocrinology specialists in town and they couldn't even diagnose my condition properly. Dr. Lucidi diagnosed what my primary problem was from day one, and was extremely methodical in his treatment plan. He is by far the most caring and compassionate physician I have entered. Although he usually has residents or students shadowing him, it didn't affect the care one bit as they were only there to observe. If I didn't want trainee observers during a particular visit, I could almost let them know. His nurse, Jeanette, is also excellent in her role. I have met other infertility nurses who couldn't tell FSH from estradiol, but not Jeanette! She is knowledgeable, accessible, and so compassionate! I just wish I can continue my general OB/GYN care with them! I am so happy we finally get a decent infertility specialist in Richmond!

November 9th, 2009
Wonder doctor!
Dr. Lucidi is extremely knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. After trying to conceive for a year,(and seeing various Ob gyns) he quickly diagnosed me with my condition and put me on the right meds...2 months later we are pregnant and couldn't be happier! Dr. Lucidi is extremely patient and it is very apparent that he understands the emotional state of women battling with infertility!My only complaint is that he is an RE and not an Ob gyn bc I would love to continue under his care!!

July 30th, 2009
The best doctor
Dr. Lucidi is the kind of doctor that makes dreams come true. He is very profesional and I wish he could still be my doctor.

May 30th, 2009
very warm hearted
An amazing doctor, full of energy, very considerate, patient, and understanding. No words could describe him. He has it all. We love you and we will miss, doctor. Thank you for all the help....Thode