A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Luka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Luka, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luka
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Luka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Luka, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luka graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Luka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Luka MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Luka practice?
- Dr. Richard Luka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Luka practices Allergy & Immunology near Garfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ and Millburn, NJ.
See Garfield Allergists.