A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Luka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Luka, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luka graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Luka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Luka practice?
Dr. Richard Luka practices Allergy & Immunology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Garfield, NJ and Denton, TX.
See Newark Allergists.