A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Luka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Luka, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luka
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Luka, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luka graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Luka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Luka MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Luka practice?
- Dr. Richard Luka has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Luka practices Allergy & Immunology near Garfield, NJ.
See Garfield Allergists.