A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Luley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luley
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Luley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Luley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Luley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Luley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Luley practice?
- Dr. Richard Luley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Luley practices Family Medicine near Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Primary Care Doctors.