A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lusby is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lusby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Lusby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lusby practice?
- Dr. Richard Lusby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lusby practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.