A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lusby
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lusby Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lusby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Lusby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lusby practice?
- Dr. Richard Lusby has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lusby practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.