A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lusby is Excellent. Dr. Lusby has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lusby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lusby practice?
Dr. Richard Lusby practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Lusby, Dr. Ricardo Lusby, Dr. Rich Lusby, Dr. Richie Lusby, Dr. Rick Lusby, Dr. Rickey Lusby