A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lusby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lusby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lusby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Corcoran District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lusby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan