Dr. Richard Allen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 5th, 2014
Mother of twins
AWESOME!!!!!!! Amazing! Wonderful, a real joker he is! But just such a delightful doctor. I am 24 I was 22 when I first found out I would be pregnant with Twins, I chose a woman doctor because I was very afraid of a guy OBGYN, due to having twins I had to deliver at 37 weeks and my doctor was out of town so I had to go with Dr. Allen and I love him! he is the best! I recommend to everyone! He will deliver all my kids I hope! He is the best.

January 23rd, 2014
If they were piles of poop instead of stars, I'd give the max
This Dr is the biggest jerk ever. No clue how he is still with his license. I was just a few weeks pregnant and came in with abdominal pain. I saw all the baby bags filled with goodies and asked when I would be getting one. His reply was "You aren't because you aren't pregnant." I said, "Yes I am!" He replied that he is not considering me pregnant because I need to get an abortion since the fetus would not survive and I could die during labor. I never went back but always wanted to walk back in there with my perfectly healthy daughter and show him how wrong he was! My daughter is now 16. I wonder how many others were told to get abortions and listened to the words of this monster!!!

June 5th, 2013
This Dr. Was very rude, inappropriate comments! Makes me feel very uncomfortable, jerk! I literally walked twice out of there in tears.I'm 6months pregnant and never recommend this Dr.to anyone!

September 15th, 2011
Dr. Allen rocks...he came in on his day off to deliver my son. His sense of humor is classic! Will never go to anyone else!