A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Arnold MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Richard Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Arnold practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.