Learn more about Dr. Richard Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Arnold practice?
Dr. Richard Arnold practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, and New York Endocrinologists.