Dr. Richard Arnold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Arnold?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Richard Arnold?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2016

Constantly late

I have never seen a dr so disrespectful of other people's time. I am the first appointment and still he is almost an hour late. I have never waited less than 2 hours for him. Ridiculous.

July 24th, 2015

Dr Arnold is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have been a patient for over 10 years. The office has been completely overhauled and looks fantastic. But I would agree with the reviews about the condition of the old office. You will never find a doctor as thorough or that will spend more time with you. Very compassionate and caring. My only compliant is that he is always running late even if you are the first patient. Since he is an amazing doctor, I just expect that he will be late and bring a book.

April 21st, 2015

He saved my life

Dr. Arnold is the most compassionate person I have ever met in my life. I found this review site while looking for contact information so I could write him a personal thank you a full ten years after he helped me with my problem. Sometimes the wait was a few hours. His mother was the receptionist. It's old equipment. But you can't beat him if you want soemone to really listen and understand and genuinely try to help you. I am convinced I would not be alive without the incedibe asisstance he provided me during a very difficult time in my life. Thank you, Dr. Arnold

March 5th, 2015

The best Dr in NY!

January 5th, 2015

An excellent, caring, and compassionate doctor

June 10th, 2014

The staff is extremely rude and unhelpful. The office is very dirty. The doctor's equipment and methods are old. I'll never go back.

January 10th, 2014

Not even one star

this doctor is the only doctor that nods off while on your consultation time. He always comes in at least 2hrs late every day. He orders lab test that are not needed. The only thing that this office has going good is his front desk person Sandi, if it wasn't for her this practice is really a waste. Don't waste your money or time on this doctor, If there was a worst list his Name would be on it.

October 18th, 2012

I would wait in his office sometimes 90 mins plus.......he himself has a great bed side manner but seems to prescribe what his Pharm Sales reps are pushin that week.I changed doctors and my hormone levels improved. Nice guy but not my doctor of choice....find out yourself if you got plenty of extra time on your hands.

August 15th, 2012

patient with low

talented doctor. wonderful human being.

January 18th, 2012

Dr. Arnold

I have to agree that this office needs a general cleaning. I went to see this doctor and tried to check my tonsils with his unkempt instrument. Sorry, but how would I know if that has been sanitized?

December 5th, 2011

The wait was very long but I realized it's because he does not hurry through your appt. He gives you his full attention. It makes you forget how dreadfully long you waited and remember why you go to him. Very thorough. Thank goodness they are doing a full renovation. It looks like it's 25 years over due.

December 13th, 2010

The clinic needs to be cleaned...very dirty. Dr. Arnold's clinic looks like an old dentist office including the chair. His lab coat needs to be washed. I was there for a bronchitis and he made me see his father, an EENT who shares an office with him. This doctor maxed out my insurance benefit. His mom works in this clinic as an office manager and everytime I have to see this doctor they can't find my file...very unorganized! I almost called the Department of Public Health on them.