A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Barrett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Chronic Pain
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder OCD
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Barrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Barrett MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Richard Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Barrett practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Child Psychiatrists.