A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Barrett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Childhood Schizophrenia
- Chronic Pain
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder OCD
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Barrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans