A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bregman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bregman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bregman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bregman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bregman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bregman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bregman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marvin Bregman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Bregman practice?
- Dr. Richard Bregman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bregman practices Pulmonary Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pulmonologists.