A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bregman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bregman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bregman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bregman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bregman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bregman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Bregman practice?
Dr. Richard Bregman practices Pulmonary Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pulmonologists.