A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burg, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burg graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Sound Shore Med Ctr Of Westche, New Rochelle, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Burg practice?
Dr. Richard Burg practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Surgeons.