Learn more about Dr. Richard Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Cole has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Cole practice?
Dr. Richard Cole practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Milan, OH.
See Lorain Family Physicians, Lorain General Practitioners, and Lorain Internists.