Learn more about Dr. Richard Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Cole has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Macfarlan Cole DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Cole practice?
- Dr. Richard Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cole practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Milan, OH.
See Lorain Family Physicians, Lorain Primary Care Doctors, and Lorain Internists.