Dr. Richard Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Davis?

April 1st, 2015

I am very pleased with my cataract surgery results

March 10th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Richard Davis!

My husband Frederick was fortunate for having been referred to your office to have cataracts removed from both eyes. We would be remiss if we failed to acknowledge not only you, but your entire staff for the respect and care that was given to him. At our age we have had many experiences in Doctor’s offices and we must tell you that your group is the most efficient one that we have ever been in. Not only the time spent, but the attention given to us.

December 3rd, 2014

Thank you!

I want to thank you for taking care of my recent cataract surgery. I am very happy with the outcome. What a pleasure it is to see all the images and colors so much more vividly. I also want to commend you on your personnel. Everyone from the initial visit in Naples, receptionist at the surgery center and those preparing me for my surgery was very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone.

Chronic Dry Eye