A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Evans has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Milner Evans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Evans practice?
- Dr. Richard Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Evans practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.