A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Evans has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Milner Evans MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Evans practice?
- Dr. Richard Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Evans practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.