Dr. Richard Michael Evans MD and FACS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Urology.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Evans, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Evans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Evans practice?
Dr. Richard Evans practices Surgery, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Urology near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY and Islandia, NY.
See West Nyack Surgeons, West Nyack Internists, West Nyack Pulmonologists, and West Nyack Urologists.