A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Max Fleming MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Richard Fleming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fleming practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Reno Cardiologists.