A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Galitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Galitz, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- 'Day of Beauty' Featured Special Days
- CO2 Fraxel
- Facial Plastic & Reconstruct Procedurs
- brow lift
- cheek implants
- chin implants
- hair restoration
- laser resurfacing
- lip augmentation
- lip reduction
- neck lift
- reconstruction of MOH's defects
- removal of skin cancers
- silicone removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Galitz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Galitz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Galitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Galitz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Galitz practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Aventura, FL.