A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gilbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Gilbert MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Richard Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gilbert practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.