A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glasser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Glasser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Glasser practice?
Dr. Richard Glasser practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.