A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldfarb, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marc Goldfarb FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goldfarb practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.