A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldfarb, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marc Goldfarb FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldfarb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goldfarb practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.