Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldfarb, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marc Goldfarb FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldfarb has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goldfarb practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.