Richard M Goldfarb, MD, FACS

940 Town Center Dr
Ste F20
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215) 702-1200
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Janine V. on Nov 14th, 2013

To the registered nurse who printed that Dr. Goldfarb was simply trained on a gimmick method, I am very sorry for your pain and disappointment in your lipo surgery results. I went into my surgery realizing that it is a risk because all bodies respond differently plastics surgery. However, your vindictive review, meant to discredit this amazingly qualified and wonderful man is just wrong. The doctor has 26 years of experience, has performed thousands of these procedures, has a designation of Fellow with the American College of Surgeons, and the list of his credentials goes on. He is a gifted surgeon and a genuine sweetheart, who makes a patient feel at ease. I would trust him with my life, for sure. I hope that your negative feelings do not discourage potential patients from his practice as you hoped. I had a top-rate experience at his practice.

Apr 4th, 2013

Can't say enough good things about the doctor and his staff. He's professional, competent and never keeps patients waiting. I live half way across the country, but still make appointments to see him when I return to PA.

|  Very satisfied!  |  show details
by Diana H. on Mar 4th, 2013

My son has suffered many years with severe Hyperhidrosis. We had been to many different doctors and tried many suggested cures with no success. Dr.Goldfarb treated my son with Botox injections and for the first time ever, my son has almost no sweating of the hands. We couldn't be more satisfied with the results! The staff is very friendly and helpful!

|  EXCELLENT! GREAT WORK!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

Dr Goldfarb has excellent bedside manner. He really takes the time to explain a procedure and his work is excellent. I have had smart lipo, sephyl and botox. He is one of the first doctors to work with sephyl and he trains other doctors so I believe in going to the best. When it comes to anyone's face, you need a doctor you can trust and Dr Goldfarb and his staff are excellent and I would recommend them to anyone.

|  Interesting  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Seems that all reviews are either a one star or a four star. Just a little suspect!

|  Poor Results....  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2012

I had horrible results with my selphyl to fill my under eye hollowness and lipo to my abdomen. Dr. Goldfarb overfilled under my eyes and completely ruined my tummy. My abdomen is so lumpy and uneven now. I cry pretty much every single day. It looks worse than before I started. HORRIBLE! Also, if any of the reviews sound like an Advertisement Commercial, it's highly likely that this is Staff trying to boost the doctors ratings. If he was that good, they really wouldnt need to do that but whatever.

|  Doctor with best of both worlds  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Gosh, I have been a client of Dr. Goldfarb's for 5 years now. I was in search of a doctor in the Philadelphia area that specialized in Smart Lipo. I did months of research before I chose Dr. Goldfarb as my surgeon. He has soaring credentials in his field and also trains other physicians all over in his expertise. Needless to say, I am very happy with my results. I have had my inner/outer thighs, stomach, back and arms done. He is a fantastic doctor! His bedside manner alongside his superior talent cannot be matched. He makes me feel like not just a client but a friend. You will not be disappointed!

|  SELPHYL  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

I have had other procedures done in other offices, but Dr Goldfarb is "THE BEST" when it comes to cosmetic procedures. No pain, great bed side manor and really cares about the patient and the patients needs. I would recommend him to anyone. I am so happy with everything the Dr has done for me. I am 45 and been told I look in my 30's. Thank you and I appreciate everything Dr Goldfarb has done for me to build my confidence in the sales world with all these young gals.

Feb 1st, 2012

My experience with Dr. Goldfarb and his staff was nothing short of suburb. His expertise of seeing a vision and making it happen has made me one happy camper! My only suggestion to you, the patient is to have patience. Listen to what they say when they tell you what to expect in the months to come. Every cosmetic surgery has a timeline to go through before you can really enjoy the finished product. Trust in him and wait it out, you can't go wrong.

|  A professional through and through!  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

I saw Dr Goldfarb for smartlipo of my chin/neck and from the initial consultation through all our followup care he has always been friendly, warm, knowledgeable (yet not in a condescending or snooty way), honest and clearly still in love with his job. I think a lot of cosmetic surgeons get bored of doing similar procedures over and over again but if that's the case with him - you'd never know it!He was honest with me about what expectations I should have in regards to recovery and results.I also had a small skin discoloration elsewhere that I mentioned and he arranged for me to receive a consult and plan for treatment (that worked in one shot!) while I was still in the office on a routine followup... no 'make another appointment' or disinterest in something that wouldn't be a higher cost procedure.All in all, the part that satisfies me the most is the end result. All the bedside manner, friendly staff, or timely office visits wouldn't matter if I didn't catch a glimpse in the mirror and nod happily at what I see staring back. Granted, not everyone gets the results they imagine with regard to cosmetic surgery - but Dr Goldfarb will unquestionably do his best and I'd be truly surprised to hear of a bad experience in his office.

|  Best decision I ever made!  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

I put a lot of time and was very thoughtful in regards to choosing a physician for my procedure. Dr. Goldfarb was my top choice and I am thrilled with my decision and the results. I have since had another procedure and an equally pleased. He is a caring and skillful doctor with a very professional and knowledgeable staff. His follow up care is as detailed as his surgery. I live out of state but don't mind traveling to his office since he is the best!!

by Karen Leno on Dec 28th, 2011

Dr. Goldfarb is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner. His staff is professional and caring. I am happy with my decision to use Dr.Goldfarb for my surgery. I am thrilled with my results. I would recommend him to anyone. If you are looking for the best you have to see Dr. Goldfarb.

|  Changed my Life!  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

My results are better than I ever expected!! I feel like a new woman. Dr. Goldfarb was very detailed in his consultation and was very good through out the procedure. It was the best decision I made and I am so glad I went to Dr. Goldfarb. I would recommend him to anyone!! If you want to feel good about yourself again, go see Dr. Goldfarb.