Dr. Richard Goldfarb MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Langhorne, PA

August 4th, 2016
stressed patient, waiting for Doctor call and copy of test results
no call for test performed, very stressful on patient even called office and staff said he would call - no response.

April 22nd, 2016
My Smartlipo experience!
Dr. Goldfarb is very thorough, knowledgeable and most of all experienced! He and his staff are top notch!! My smartlipo was the best decision. Dr. Goldfarb is the best. When it comes to making changes to your body, leave it to the expert...Dr. Goldfarb!

August 5th, 2015
Highly Recommend
I have been going to Dr. Goldfarb for a few years now and would highly recommend him. Personally, I see Dr. Goldfarb for minor cosmetic procedures but I have seen other work he performed and the results were fabulous. Both Dr. Goldfarb and his staff are courteous, prompt and always very pleasant.

February 6th, 2015
Amazing
What a difference in my life so far. Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

November 14th, 2013
To the registered nurse who printed that Dr. Goldfarb was simply trained on a gimmick method, I am very sorry for your pain and disappointment in your lipo surgery results. I went into my surgery realizing that it is a risk because all bodies respond differently plastics surgery. However, your vindictive review, meant to discredit this amazingly qualified and wonderful man is just wrong. The doctor has 26 years of experience, has performed thousands of these procedures, has a designation of Fellow with the American College of Surgeons, and the list of his credentials goes on. He is a gifted surgeon and a genuine sweetheart, who makes a patient feel at ease. I would trust him with my life, for sure. I hope that your negative feelings do not discourage potential patients from his practice as you hoped. I had a top-rate experience at his practice.

April 4th, 2013
Can't say enough good things about the doctor and his staff. He's professional, competent and never keeps patients waiting. I live half way across the country, but still make appointments to see him when I return to PA.

March 4th, 2013
Very satisfied!
My son has suffered many years with severe Hyperhidrosis. We had been to many different doctors and tried many suggested cures with no success. Dr.Goldfarb treated my son with Botox injections and for the first time ever, my son has almost no sweating of the hands. We couldn't be more satisfied with the results! The staff is very friendly and helpful!

July 16th, 2012
EXCELLENT! GREAT WORK!
Dr Goldfarb has excellent bedside manner. He really takes the time to explain a procedure and his work is excellent. I have had smart lipo, sephyl and botox. He is one of the first doctors to work with sephyl and he trains other doctors so I believe in going to the best. When it comes to anyone's face, you need a doctor you can trust and Dr Goldfarb and his staff are excellent and I would recommend them to anyone.

April 8th, 2012
Poor Results....
I had horrible results with my selphyl to fill my under eye hollowness and lipo to my abdomen. Dr. Goldfarb overfilled under my eyes and completely ruined my tummy. My abdomen is so lumpy and uneven now. I cry pretty much every single day. It looks worse than before I started. HORRIBLE! Also, if any of the reviews sound like an Advertisement Commercial, it's highly likely that this is Staff trying to boost the doctors ratings. If he was that good, they really wouldnt need to do that but whatever.

February 21st, 2012
Doctor with best of both worlds
Gosh, I have been a client of Dr. Goldfarb's for 5+ years now. I was in search of a doctor in the Philadelphia area that specialized in Smart Lipo. I did months of research before I chose Dr. Goldfarb as my surgeon. He has soaring credentials in his field and also trains other physicians all over in his expertise. Needless to say, I am very happy with my results. I have had my inner/outer thighs, stomach, back and arms done. He is a fantastic doctor! His bedside manner alongside his superior talent cannot be matched. He makes me feel like not just a client but a friend. You will not be disappointed!

February 18th, 2012
SELPHYL
I have had other procedures done in other offices, but Dr Goldfarb is "THE BEST" when it comes to cosmetic procedures. No pain, great bed side manor and really cares about the patient and the patients needs. I would recommend him to anyone. I am so happy with everything the Dr has done for me. I am 45 and been told I look in my 30's. Thank you and I appreciate everything Dr Goldfarb has done for me to build my confidence in the sales world with all these young gals.

February 1st, 2012
My experience with Dr. Goldfarb and his staff was nothing short of suburb. His expertise of seeing a vision and making it happen has made me one happy camper! My only suggestion to you, the patient is to have patience. Listen to what they say when they tell you what to expect in the months to come. Every cosmetic surgery has a timeline to go through before you can really enjoy the finished product. Trust in him and wait it out, you can't go wrong.