Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Gordon
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Trident Health System, Roper Hospital and Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Richard Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. David Mulica
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Denver, CO 0 mi35
Dr. Karen Rollins
Neurological Surgery, Neurology
Denver, CO 0 mi10
Dr. Cindy Gonzales
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Denver, CO 0 mi