A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Green MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Green practice?
- Dr. Richard Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Green practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.