A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Green MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Green practice?
- Dr. Richard Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Green practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.