A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Green is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Green, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Green practice?
Dr. Richard Green practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.