Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Griffin
Dr. Richard Griffin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conover, NC, with another office in Hickory, NC. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Griffin is affiliated with Blowing Rock Hospital, Frye Regional Medical Center and Lincoln Med Ctr, Lincolnton, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Griffin has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...