Dr. Richard Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Herman?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Richard Herman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 4th, 2017

The worst doctor I have have encountered. He is rude and walks around like a crazy person. I'm not one to write reviews but doctor Herman is completely inappropriate with his comments and I would highly stay away from him.

March 23rd, 2017

Bedside manner sucks

Do not waste your time going to see this doctor!!! I can hardly believe he has the audacity to call himself that. He was rude and blatantly showed how little he cared for my situation. I have been sick for months and he basically brushed me off telling me he couldn't see anything wrong with me. He gave me a nasal spray and told me to call if it doesn't work. Trust me I won't be called by. Not him at least!! I saw another doctor in the practice and that doctor actually took time with me and listened to what I've been going through. I am beginning to feel like myself again. No thanks to Dr. Herman. Trust me don't waste your time with this uncaring pathetic waste of a doctor!!!

February 9th, 2017

Dr. Herman helped me in my time of need

Dr. Herman helped me out in my time of need and I'm so grateful for it. I had a bad nosebleed that would not stop and my original ENT was not helping investigate what was going on. I had to stay at the hospital the bleeding was so bad--I passed out and had transfusions. Dr. Herman agreed to help investigate what was going on and what could actually be done to fix the problem since packing and hoping for clotting was not the right solution in this case. My follow-up appointments have been great at his office and he's continued to make sure I'm OK after he cauterized.

October 28th, 2016

Excellent care. I was even seen on a Sunday.

June 10th, 2016

Tf

Please revoke his license. You are better off performing surgery on yourself

October 13th, 2015

Worst doctor ever seen, totaly wrong

Went to different ENT 2 weeks later and gave correct diagnosis and treatment. Don't see this guy, he should have his MD revoked!!!

March 14th, 2015

Stay Clear Of This (DOCTOR)

Dr Herman fixed my deviated septum about 5 yrs ago. Worst experience of my life. It took 5 yrs but I found a doctor who corrected his botched job. Do your homework read his reviews.

February 19th, 2015

I'm miserable due to Dr Herman

Dr Herman botched my septoplasty. I can't breathe always congested. Your better off going to a animal doctor.

November 30th, 2014

horrible.

Botched a septoplasty surgery, when I went in for a second visit, another doctor in his office looked at my nose and said it appears to be fine. 6 months later I breathe worse than before surgery and sometimes cant sleep at night due to discomfort. Be very aware. Getting second look from doctor out of state before I bring the hammer down on him and his sham of a practice

March 9th, 2014

HOW IS THIS GUY STILL ALLOWED TO PRACTICE?

I GOT BETTER CARE FROM MY GENERAL PRACTICE DOCTOR. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY SEEING THIS MORON. TOTALLY PATHETIC!!! HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!!!

December 1st, 2012

He is waste of time

He said there wasn't anything much wrong with my nose. Went to different ENT one week later and was told had a significantly deviated septum on left side. Tried to tell him the about problems I was having and he didn't care.This Doctor is not worth your time.

February 1st, 2010

No help - they are just looking to get money out of you!

This doctor was the most unhelpful person I have been to. I was forced to wait for at least an hour after my apointment started. After his brief time in the room, he said he did not know what was wrong. I was then charged a hefty fee because he used a camera when I said that I wanted a basic consultation. When I called to discuss the charges with the office, they were rude nad no help at all. They said I should have asked the cost of everything up front (which I did and said that I only wanted the basic consultation) but they said if I had asked up front they would not have known the answer. I would never got to this office again. It was a waste of my time and I am still very sick with the doctor caring less.