Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  horrible.  |  show details
by charles birk on Nov 29th, 2014

Botched a septoplasty surgery, when I went in for a second visit, another doctor in his office looked at my nose and said it appears to be fine. 6 months later I breathe worse than before surgery and sometimes cant sleep at night due to discomfort. Be very aware. Getting second look from doctor out of state before I bring the hammer down on him and his sham of a practice

|  HOW IS THIS GUY STILL ALLOWED TO PRACTICE?  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2014

I GOT BETTER CARE FROM MY GENERAL PRACTICE DOCTOR. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY SEEING THIS MORON. TOTALLY PATHETIC!!! HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!!!

|  He is waste of time  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2012

He said there wasn't anything much wrong with my nose. Went to different ENT one week later and was told had a significantly deviated septum on left side. Tried to tell him the about problems I was having and he didn't care.This Doctor is not worth your time.

|  No help - they are just looking to get money out of you!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

This doctor was the most unhelpful person I have been to. I was forced to wait for at least an hour after my apointment started. After his brief time in the room, he said he did not know what was wrong. I was then charged a hefty fee because he used a camera when I said that I wanted a basic consultation. When I called to discuss the charges with the office, they were rude nad no help at all. They said I should have asked the cost of everything up front (which I did and said that I only wanted the basic consultation) but they said if I had asked up front they would not have known the answer. I would never got to this office again. It was a waste of my time and I am still very sick with the doctor caring less.

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

I had a tonsillectomy a month ago and have totally lost my sense of taste. I was never informed that this could be a side effect.