Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay Clear Of This (DOCTOR) show details Stay Clear Of This (DOCTOR)
Mar 14th, 2015

Dr Herman fixed my deviated septum about 5 yrs ago. Worst experience of my life. It took 5 yrs but I found a doctor who corrected his botched job. Do your homework read his reviews.

I'm miserable due to Dr Herman show details I'm miserable due to Dr Herman
Feb 19th, 2015

Dr Herman botched my septoplasty. I can't breathe always congested. Your better off going to a animal doctor.

horrible. show details horrible.
by charles birk on Nov 29th, 2014

Botched a septoplasty surgery, when I went in for a second visit, another doctor in his office looked at my nose and said it appears to be fine. 6 months later I breathe worse than before surgery and sometimes cant sleep at night due to discomfort. Be very aware. Getting second look from doctor out of state before I bring the hammer down on him and his sham of a practice

HOW IS THIS GUY STILL ALLOWED TO PRACTICE? show details HOW IS THIS GUY STILL ALLOWED TO PRACTICE?
Mar 9th, 2014

I GOT BETTER CARE FROM MY GENERAL PRACTICE DOCTOR. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY SEEING THIS MORON. TOTALLY PATHETIC!!! HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF!!!

He is waste of time show details He is waste of time
Nov 30th, 2012

He said there wasn't anything much wrong with my nose. Went to different ENT one week later and was told had a significantly deviated septum on left side. Tried to tell him the about problems I was having and he didn't care.This Doctor is not worth your time.

No help - they are just looking to get money out of you! show details No help - they are just looking to get money out of you!
Feb 1st, 2010

This doctor was the most unhelpful person I have been to. I was forced to wait for at least an hour after my apointment started. After his brief time in the room, he said he did not know what was wrong. I was then charged a hefty fee because he used a camera when I said that I wanted a basic consultation. When I called to discuss the charges with the office, they were rude nad no help at all. They said I should have asked the cost of everything up front (which I did and said that I only wanted the basic consultation) but they said if I had asked up front they would not have known the answer. I would never got to this office again. It was a waste of my time and I am still very sick with the doctor caring less.

Mar 5th, 2009

I had a tonsillectomy a month ago and have totally lost my sense of taste. I was never informed that this could be a side effect.