A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hughes, Urologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hughes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Hughes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Hughes MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Richard Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hughes practices Urology near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Urologists.