A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ingram is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ingram, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Ingram MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Richard Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ingram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.