A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ingram, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- General Oncology
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Valley Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Ingram MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Richard Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ingram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Oncologists, and Winchester Hematologists.