A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ingram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ingram, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Ingram MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Richard Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ingram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.