Learn more about Dr. Richard Ingram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ingram is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ingram
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ingram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ingram, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingram graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ingram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan Cty War Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Ingram MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Ingram practice?
- Dr. Richard Ingram has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ingram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists, Winchester Hematologists, and Winchester Oncologists.