Learn more about Dr. Richard Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kane has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Kane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kane practice?
- Dr. Richard Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, MA.
See Palmer Surgeons.