Learn more about Dr. Richard Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kane has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Kane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kane practice?
- Dr. Richard Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, MA.
See Palmer Surgeons.