Learn more about Dr. Richard Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kirby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirby
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kirby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kirby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Kirby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Richard Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kirby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.