Learn more about Dr. Richard Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kirby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirby
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kirby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Kirby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Richard Kirby has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kirby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.