Learn more about Dr. Richard Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kirby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kirby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kirby practice?
Dr. Richard Kirby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.