A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Klein, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Reg Med Ctr, Fort Myers, Fl
- Kettering Medical Center, Dayton, Ohio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Klein MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Richard Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Klein practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dayton Radiologists.