A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Klein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Klein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Maxwell Klein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Richard Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Klein practices Ophthalmology near Kenilworth, NJ.
See Kenilworth Ophthalmologists.