A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Klein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cryo Surgery, Diabetic - Retinopathy, Laser Surgery, Macular Disorder, Retina, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Klein practice?
Dr. Richard Klein practices Ophthalmology near Kenilworth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Kenilworth Ophthalmologists.