A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Klein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Klein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Maxwell Klein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Richard Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Klein practices Ophthalmology near Kenilworth, NJ.
See Kenilworth Ophthalmologists.