inactive

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2016
He is a great doctor I can walk better now
He's a straight forward Dr...he looked he saw her helps..I have nothing to say but thank you for getting me on my feet again..and as for his bed side manner..he came in told me how everything went and answer my question asked me if I needed anything and left....that's all I asked...if you want to be coddle like a baby he's not your guy...but if you have back pain and problems walking and you want it fixed right the first time this is your guys ....almost 10 years and still good thanks doc

October 18th, 2013
Not Surprised.....
Not surprised about the comments about his bedside manners but he was a wonderful doctor and took very good care of my dad. In 1997 my father was diagnosed with the fastest brain tumor and although Dr. Lehman had a different style when it came to his bed side manner he was always very up front and very clear. My father was dying and I can’t imagine how a doctor who is around that type of illness day in and day out handles the emotional aspect of it all. So with that said, even though he is retired I wanted to say something positive. For our family he was a great doctor and very informative. I’m sorry the others have had such bad experiences and I cannot relate. My father died 3 months later and Dr. Lehman was there every step of the way. Thank you, Dr. Lehman.

October 7th, 2008
Worst Doctor
After waiting 1:45 minutes to see him, not only was he not apologetic but he is the rudest doctor I have ever met. He seemed annoyed that I was there because since I had a stroke everything I asked him was completely blamed on the stroke. I was there just for his 2nd opinion. The biggest mistake and biggest waste of my $15 co-pay. Unfortunately my insurance company had to pay him for the visit.

August 15th, 2016