A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levin, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levin, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Levin FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Levin practice?
- Dr. Richard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levin practices Plastic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.