Dr. Lewis is a Mensch show details Dr. Lewis is a Mensch
by Jack N. on Sep 1st, 2016

Dr. Lewis was my transplant doc. The day a kidney was found for me I called him and he spent a half an hour on the phone talking about the pros & cons of taking this specific cadaver kidney; he was very attentive to me all through the process; and now, 7 years later I still think he is among the two best doctors I have ever worked with. Some people may report about his promptness: he is probably with the rest of us who have too many questions and concerns that he wants to respond completely and competently to.

May 4th, 2016

Dr. Lewis is always late for appointments, but he is worth the wait. And there is a method to his lateness: He wants nothing but the best for his patients so he reviews lab results, tells us what is going on and why, and speaks in terms that we can understand. He is most definitely not a "drive though doctor." What he is is a talented, caring surgeon who has no match in Austin.

Dec 6th, 2015

The Best Doctor I have ever come in contact with. He is the real deal!!!

Jan 13th, 2015

Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but he was rude to me and disrespectful, and he kept interrupting me when I was trying to ask questions.

Absolutely the Best Doctor in the world show details Absolutely the Best Doctor in the world
Jun 25th, 2014

Always listens. Always interested. Always talks to you about what the problem is and what can be done about it. Although primarily a Transplant Surgeon and Urologist, looks at all of your test results and if he finds something out of his area will refer you to someone he knows personally to be a highly qualified physician. Friendly and has a sense of humor. That last can be hard to find. P.S.: Saved my life TWICE!

Dr. Lewis is tha best show details Dr. Lewis is tha best
Apr 15th, 2009

He saved my sweetie's life. Best doctor in the world. If I got to take someone with me to heaven it would be him. He is a friend to the end.