Dr. Richard Michael Lieberman MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lieberman is Good. Dr. Lieberman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lieberman, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lieberman practice?
Dr. Richard Lieberman practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Lieberman, Dr. Rickie Lieberman, Dr. Rich Lieberman, Dr. Rick Lieberman, Dr. Richie Lieberman, Dr. Ricky Lieberman