Learn more about Dr. Richard Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Lieberman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lieberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Lieberman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Richard Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Lieberman practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.