Dr. Richard Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Liu?

June 7th, 2015

misdiagnosed

My mother n law was prescribed a pill for something she did not need!! She had ringing in her ear and he gave her anti depressant. She could not function normal for days and thought she was going to have a heart attack.

February 7th, 2015

Excellent thorough doctor.

February 5th, 2015

If you are in need of a Ear, Nose, Throat Doctor, DO NOT go to Dr. Richard Liu. He is an extremely rude, snobbish, arrogant , vindictive and haughty person ! The worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional. Never witnessed a doctor yelling in your face and threaten you !

January 4th, 2014

Voice

I was afraid to visit a surgeon because in the past all they would recommend would be surgery. I was pleased Dr. Liu took an interest in my overall health more of a holistic approach. He was thorough with testing and excellent with explaining everything. The diagnoses was a pleasant surprise since I feared the worse, possible vocal nodules or polyps. I was happy to leave with no future appointment necessary just a phone call for follow up in a month.

May 10th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Liu was recommended to me by a nurse practitioner at my primary care office. At the appointment he was courteous, interested in my symptoms, asked questions that I would not have thought of concerning my symptoms, gently examined my sinuses, while making a video and then not only showed me the video but also explained his diagnosis to me in terms I could easily understand. He made notes for me and prescribed what I needed. My experience was all favorable and I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT doctor.

November 30th, 2012

This doctor is Excellent. He solved in two visits the problem I had for 6 years. He was the ultimate professional during my visits and took time to explain the issues to me. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone.

November 8th, 2012

Dr. Liu is great!!

I've been seeing him for a few years and find him to be outsanding in every way.

October 13th, 2012

Condescending and Rude!!!

Dr. Liu spoke in a very condescending manner and did not listen at all to my complaints and concerns. He was rude with no compassion! He gave me no answer to my problem and yet, kept rescheduling time and time again with no solution or results. I would not recommend him!!!

August 28th, 2012

Illogical office policy

I was never able to make an appointment with this Dr. at Ear, Nose and Throat Associates in Fort Myers, Fl because they insisted on getting my social security number in order to process an appointment. I told them I was paying cash and my SS number was not necessary but they continued to tell me it was their office policy. I asked, "What if I wasn't a US citizen and had no SS number?" The office manager told me I would then be required to bring in a passport or birth certificate. I told her I would bring in my passport then since I didn't want to divulge my SS number to which she refused to make an appointment for me. In this day and age of needing to protect one's identity, I find it ridiculous that this clinic would have such a policy. I left two messages for Dr. Liu to call me back and it has been ignored. The lack of logic, care and empathy from the staff and Dr. leads me to stay clear of such a place.

April 20th, 2012

Excellent doctor

April 15th, 2012

worth going too!

I found him a book of knowledge and got right to my problem. He is Floridas best! thanks

June 1st, 2011

Well worth the wait...

Best ENT in SWFL! Have many ear problems growing up. Moved to Ft Myers, best doctor and treatment