A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mandel is Excellent. Dr. Mandel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Mandel practice?
Dr. Richard Mandel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Mandel, Dr. Ricardo Mandel, Dr. Rich Mandel, Dr. Richie Mandel, Dr. Rick Mandel, Dr. Rickey Mandel