A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Richard Mandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mandel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.