Learn more about Dr. Richard Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Mandel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Mandel practice?
- Dr. Richard Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mandel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.