Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Martinez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Martinez practice?
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Family Medicine, and Cardiology near Boerne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Boerne Pediatricians, Boerne Pediatric Specialists, Boerne Family Physicians, and Boerne Cardiologists.