- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Martinez is Good. Dr. Martinez has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Martinez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 35 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Martinez practice?
Dr. Richard Martinez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Family Medicine, and Cardiology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians, Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists, Saint Petersburg Family Physicians, and Saint Petersburg Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Martinez, Dr. Rickie Martinez, Dr. Rich Martinez, Dr. Rick Martinez, Dr. Richie Martinez, Dr. Ricky Martinez